The need to ramp up productivity in its new high volume Douglas facility in Georgia, was one of the challenges Premium Waters faced. This coupled with cumbersome manual paper-based systems, ad hoc reporting and limited performance monitoring prevented the company from driving real-time action-taking to correct ongoing issues. With its average efficiency hovering at around 50% there was also a real need to institutionalize best practices into the factory to increase productivity and gain more capacity.
Premium Waters implemented CDC Factory; a packaged manufacturing operations management system that transforms manufacturing performance by empowering people to make real-time actionable decisions.
Read the case study to learn more about how Premium Waters takes advantage of CDC Factory and achieved:
- $415,000 saving in 4 months
- 20 point improvement in OEE
- ROI in just 4 months – 5 months ahead of schedule
- Earned the company’s top rank for customer satisfaction with improved quality
- Created a culture of shop floor accountability
- Automated the plants manual quality check processes
- Reduced changeover times