Status: Full-Time Position
Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment. Position reports to the CTO with responsibility to design, develop, and test software applications and solutions for an iPaaS platform in support of the user experience for software services. Gathers requirements, creates specifications, designs, develops, and tests code to support support software for various iPaaS platform components including the core engine and logic, connectors, and various applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with software architects and developers to carry out designs from concept to implementation through rapid prototyping and evaluation of design ideas.
- Gather information about system API’s and help shape the data that is available for consumption.
- Develop designs and working code for iPaaS applications for the CDC technical team. Deliver applications and provide guidance and technical help with workflows, standards, best practices, etc.
- Write scripts to perform automation and testing.
- Work closely with the CDC technical team through design reviews and iteration of software improvements.
- Support documentation efforts.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology related discipline.
- Proficiency in telephony systems, CTI, and contact center applications.
- Experience with development tools and agile development methods.
- Entrepreneurial, technology, and small business experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed with ability to take initiative and ownership.
- High integrity and ability to be trusted with customer information.
- Work skills and behaviors: teamwork, communications, problem solving, highly organized, customer service, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and commitment to professional growth.
CDC Software is the leading provider of iPaaS cloud-based integration solutions that empower companies to create real-time, events-based links between their telephony systems and their CRM and other mission-critical contact center systems. With a focus on global contact centers and out-of-the-box support for all the major telephony systems, as well as top customer service tools, the CDC solution delivers key information (CTI) – like caller name, location and history – to agents before they can even say hello. The results are faster service calls, fewer follow-ups, happier customers and increased profitability. Headquartered in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, CDC Software is transforming telephony to CRM integration through an iPaaS platform for leading companies across all key market segments since 2014.