CDC Software is the premier provider of turnkey integration solutions for contact center and customer relationship technology. When leading firms around the world want to improve CX, they consistently turn to our team and software.
Our cloud-based integration platform delivers real-time, events-based links between clients’ telephony systems, CRMs and other data repositories and systems of record. Best of all, CDC solutions can be deployed in a fraction of the time and expense of custom-coded integrations.
As a result, we’re trusted every day by CX professionals across the globe.
We Create the Connected Contact Center
The CDC iPaaS platform integrates natively with solutions like Zendesk, Freshworks and Salesforce, as well as telephony systems from Cisco, Avaya, Digium-Asterisk, SwitchVox, Mitel and more. Additional systems can be connected through the MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus.
Whatever your contact center technology stack looks like, CDC Software makes it work together better.
CDC Software at a Glance
- Founded: 2014
- Headquarters: Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- Company Type: Profitable, privately held corporation
- Core Product: iPaaS solution for contact centers and customer relationship technology
- Clientbase: Large organizations and SMBs on six continents
- Management Team: Contact center and IT leaders with decades of experience
- Key Integrations: Zendesk, Freshworks, Salesforce, Mulesoft, all top telephony systems
- Value Proposition: Highly flexible, turnkey system integrations at a fraction of the cost of custom code
- Mission: Empowering companies to deliver a next-generation customer experience through the smart use of technology and data