Status: Full Time Remote Position
Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of understanding customers’ unique and sometimes complex business requirements, mapping those to software solution offerings, and delivering solution demonstrations that illustrate their business value. Creative solutions expertise balanced with a high-quality customer focused approach. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to understand customer needs and convert them into innovative solutions. We are searching for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment. Position reports to the CTO with responsibility to work with the technical team and sales on CDC iPaaS platform applications to fit customer driven requirements. Ability to lead the extended team throughout the pre-sales cycle, providing deep product and CX industry knowledge to ensure the successful execution of our strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers’ contact center applications and processes with ability to convert customer requirements into software solutions.
- Provide domain experience in Customer Experience (CX) or other industry segments.
- Develop innovative solutions for Enterprise SaaS and cloud applications, software architecture, and web technologies related to customers contact center operations including telephony and CRM systems.
- Passionate interest in telling engaging stories to demonstrate solution value and to bring the solution to life CDC customers.
- Scope, manage and execute proof of concepts and all aspects of the sales solution cycle.
- Agility with the skill to think on your feet and a knack of steering conversations involving a variety of stakeholders, from end users to C-Suite members.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology related discipline.
- Five+ years of technical and customer experience solutions expertise.
- Knowledgeable in telephony systems, CTI, and contact center applications.
- Curious, creative thinkers, and problem solvers who are technically astute domain specialists.
- Entrepreneurial, technology, and small business experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed with ability to take initiative and ownership.
- High integrity and ability to be trusted with customer information.
- Work skills and behaviors: teamwork, communications, problem solving, highly organized, customer service, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and commitment to professional growth.
CDC Software is the leading provider of iPaaS cloud-based integration solutions that empower companies to create real-time, events-based links between their telephony systems and their CRM and other mission-critical contact center systems. With a focus on global contact centers and out-of-the-box support for all the major telephony systems, as well as top customer service tools, the CDC solution delivers key information (CTI) – like caller name, location and history – to agents before they can even say hello. The results are faster service calls, fewer follow-ups, happier customers and increased profitability. Headquartered in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, CDC Software is transforming telephony to CRM integration through an iPaaS platform for leading companies across all key market segments since 2014.