Status: Full Time Remote Position
Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of understanding customers’ unique and sometimes complex business requirements and present and demonstrate CDC’s iPaaS solutions to them. Initiative to work across multiple facets of the sales and partnership process while juggling multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to understand customer needs and present CDC’s solutions. We are searching for a highly motivated individual to build partnerships and drive sales, who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment. Position reports to the CEO with responsibility to work with the technical team on sales opportunities for CDC’s iPaaS platform solutions. Ability to lead across customers decision making team throughout the pre-sales cycle, providing product and CX industry knowledge to ensure the successful execution of our strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evolve partnership reseller and channel partner programs globally.
- Develop deep understanding of CDC’s iPaaS platform and CTI solutions.
- Create and present impactful customer presentations.
- Prepare sales proposals and contracts.
- Respond to lead generation activities and sell CDC’s services.
- Provide domain experience in Customer Experience (CX) or other industry segments.
- Passionate interest in telling engaging stories to customers to illustrate CDC’s value.
- Agility with the skill to think on your feet and a knack of steering conversations involving a variety of stakeholders, from end users to C-Suite members.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline.
- Five+ years of SaaS sales or channel partnership experience.
- Curious, creative thinker, and problem solver.
- Entrepreneurial, technology, and small business experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed with ability to take initiative and ownership.
- High integrity and ability to be trusted with customer information.
- Work skills and behaviors: teamwork, communications, problem solving, highly organized, customer service, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and commitment to professional growth.
CDC Software is the leading provider of iPaaS cloud-based integration solutions that empower companies to create real-time, events-based links between their telephony systems and their CRM and other mission-critical contact center systems. With a focus on global contact centers and out-of-the-box support for all the major telephony systems, as well as top customer service tools, the CDC solution delivers key information (CTI) – like caller name, location and history – to agents before they can even say hello. The results are faster service calls, fewer follow-ups, happier customers and increased profitability. Headquartered in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, CDC Software is transforming telephony to CRM integration through an iPaaS platform for leading companies across all key market segments since 2014.