Status: Full-Time Position
Position reports to the CTO with responsibility to provide technical assistance for internal employees and end user customers. Key responsibilities include providing assistance to end users by answering questions or troubleshooting issues, and documenting interactions and recommended improvements. Also, responsible for evaluating operational efficiency of various IT systems, and software installation and troubleshooting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to inquiries over the phone and face to face from internal staff and customers.
- Perform software installation on customer owned servers and company provided cloud servers.
- Ability to setup VPN’s, SQL servers, windows OS, etc.
- Troubleshooting software to identify issues through analysis of software logs, system logs, SQL server data, etc.
- Write scripts to perform automation and testing.
- Ability to administer operating systems and software via administrative tools including scripting (e.g. Power Shell, Batch Files, etc.).
- Work closely with the CDC technical team through design reviews.
- Support technical documentation efforts.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent education and certifications in a technical discipline.
- Five years of progressive IT internal and customer facing experience.
- Familiar with VPNs, Windows OS and SQL Server setup and administration.
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills associated with issue resolution.
- Operating system and software administration.
- Entrepreneurial, technology, and small business experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed with ability to take initiative and ownership.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- High integrity and ability to be trusted with customer information.
- Work skills and behaviors including: teamwork/cooperation, communications, problem solving, highly organized, customer service, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and commitment to professional growth.
CDC Software is a SaaS integration solution that empowers companies to quickly and cost-efficiently integrate their telephony, CRM, and other mission-critical contact center systems to provide contact center agents with complete customer data – including name, location and history – before they even say hello. Highly configurable and supporting all major telephony providers, the platform creates real-time, events-based links – and can be implemented in a cloud, premise, or hybrid environment. Clients of all sizes use CDC Software every day to provide a more productive and more satisfying customer experience.