Status: Full Time Remote Position
Creative technical support balanced with a high-quality customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of projects and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to be creative in solving problems. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment. Position reports to the CTO with responsibility to provide technical assistance for internal employees and end user customers. Key responsibilities include providing assistance to end users by installing software, answering questions or troubleshooting issues, and documenting interactions and recommended improvements. Also, responsible for evaluating operational efficiency of various IT systems, software installation and troubleshooting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to inquiries over the phone and face to face from internal staff and customers.
- Perform software installation on customer owned servers and company provided cloud servers.
- Ability to setup VPN’s, SQL servers, windows OS, etc.
- Troubleshooting software to identify issues through analysis of software logs, system logs, SQL server data, etc.
- Write scripts to perform automation and testing.
- Ability to administer operating systems and software via administrative tools including scripting (e.g. Power Shell, Batch Files, etc.).
- Work closely with the CDC technical team through design reviews.
- Support technical documentation efforts.
- Associate degree or equivalent education and certifications in a technical discipline.
- Five years of progressive IT internal and customer facing experience.
- Familiar with VPNs, Windows OS and SQL Server setup and administration.
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills associated with issue resolution.
- Operating system and software administration.
- Entrepreneurial, technology, and small business experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed with ability to take initiative and ownership.
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- High integrity and ability to be trusted with customer information.
- Work skills and behaviors: teamwork, communications, problem solving, highly organized, customer service, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and commitment to professional growth.
CDC Software is the leading provider of iPaaS cloud-based integration solutions that empower companies to create real-time, events-based links between their telephony systems and their CRM and other mission-critical contact center systems. With a focus on global contact centers and out-of-the-box support for all the major telephony systems, as well as top customer service tools, the CDC solution delivers key information (CTI) – like caller name, location and history – to agents before they can even say hello. The results are faster service calls, fewer follow-ups, happier customers and increased profitability. Headquartered in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, CDC Software is transforming telephony to CRM integration through an iPaaS platform for leading companies across all key market segments since 2014.