Status: Full-Time Position
Position reports to the CTO with the responsibility to design and develop the front-end user interface (UI) to support the user experience (UX) vision for software services. Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support graphical user interfaces. Gathers requirements, creates specifications, and develops code. Designs and writes code to support existing and new software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with software architects and developers to carry out UI designs from concept to implementation through rapid prototyping and evaluation of design ideas.
- Gather information about system API’s and help shape the data that is available for UI consumption.
- Develop working code for user interfaces and designs/wireframes for the CDC technical team. Deliver UI elements such as icons, logos, CSS templates, etc. and provide guidance and technical help with workflows, standard look and feel, etc.
- Write scripts to perform automation and testing.
- Keep a high level of attention to design details to ensure a clean and clear experience for users through implementation.
- Work closely with the CDC technical team through design reviews and iteration of UI improvements.
- Support documentation efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a technology related discipline.
- Five+ years of experience building user interfaces and web applications with demonstrable UI/UX design skills.
- Experience with development tools and agile development methods.
- Entrepreneurial, technology, and small business experience preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed with ability to take initiative and ownership.
- High integrity and ability to be trusted with customer information.
- Work skills and behaviors including: teamwork/cooperation, communications, problem solving, highly organized, customer service, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and commitment to professional growth.
CDC Software is a SaaS integration solution that empowers companies to quickly and cost-efficiently integrate their telephony, CRM, and other mission-critical contact center systems to provide contact center agents with complete customer data – including name, location and history – before they even say hello. Highly configurable and supporting all major telephony providers, the platform creates real-time, events-based links – and can be implemented in a cloud, premise, or hybrid environment. Clients of all sizes use CDC Software every day to provide a more productive and more satisfying customer experience.