The days of driving huge volumes of leads and satisfying senior management are over. You know this. Now, you must deliver campaigns that engage customers and prospects, get the right leads into the hands of the right sales resource immediately and above all, move the needle for sales. You can’t do this by working harder, or by increasing the volume of what you do today. You need to examine in detail the feedback you are getting from customers, the process you use to communicate with sales and the way you are supporting your multi-channel sales effort. In this short handbook, we will help you ask the right questions, and point you to the areas where senior marketers can see the biggest results, the fastest.
You will learn:
- The importance of listening to what your customers are telling you
- Step-by-step instructions for reviewing your lead management process
- Best-practices for getting leads to the right resource, fast
- Tips for sharing leads with partners
- Sage advice on improving your integration with sales
The way you manage leads may have a major impact on your customer communications. Improved lead management closes the loop, providing lead analysis that helps to identify the most effective sales and marketing activities.