A home is very likely the biggest purchase that most people ever make – and they don’t take the decision lightly. Homebuyers go to open houses, surf builder websites and participate in a host of other “tire kicking” activities before the commit to a purchase. Are you capturing their home buying preferences and using that information to move them through your sales cycle?
Pivotal CRM for Homebuilding and Real Estate automates the capture of customer data and ensures that it is channeled to the right sales or marketing resource for follow-up. Using preferences captured through channels such as your website and presentation centers, you can create highly-segmented marketing campaigns that keep you top of mind with home buyers. In doing so, the solution ensures that would-be buyers don’t fall through the cracks – and you have an opportunity to sell them a home.
Learn more about how you can:
- Increase marketing effectiveness while decreasing campaign costs
- Take full advantage of the web as your biggest lead capture channel
- Measure marketing ROI for every campaign
- Follow up on all leads, including online leads currently falling through the cracks
- Focus sales efforts only on qualified homebuyers, while automating the nurturing of longer-term leads