“We evaluated a wide variety of CRM alternatives, including open source and on-demand. In the end, we chose Pivotal CRM because of its focus in the financial services industry and its reputation for success earned with many of our peer companies. Through this extensive review process, we determined that the other CRM solutions could not effectively support our financial services industry requirements, nor could they be easily tailored to match our unique business practices,” says Carolyn Stuart, Vice President of IT at Calamos Investments.
Read the case study to learn more about how Calamos quickly and easily deployed Pivotal CRM and:
- Gained a 360-degree view of the client that promotes more knowledgeable interactions and uncovers new opportunities
- Allowed cross-functional account servicing and broader collaboration between departments
- Optimized efficiency and enhances customer service
- Enabled the firm to support the varied needs of multiple products and diverse lines of business
- Gave executive management the insight they need to drive the business effectively