Welcome to participate in our annual European Usergroup Meeting (EUG) 2012
We are pleased to invite you to attend a two day conference in the beautiful city of Stockholm.
Now we are back to basics, which means that we are focusing this event on discussing topics in the area of Supply Chain Management.
The theme of this meeting is “Inbound Logistics”, which we have found is an area of increasing interest to discuss among our customers and partners.
The EUG conference will be held in "Stallmästaregården" one of Stockholm´s most famous conference facilities, located close to the archipelago.
Our EUG conference will include:
• CDC Software – strategies and product updates
• Product presentations/demos
• Customer & partner presentations
• Breakout sessions & workshops
• Boattrip and dinner in the Stockholm archipelago with the old steam ship m/s Enköping
• Entertainment and fun
Monday May 21:st
- Corporate & Product Strategies
- SCM Product Strategy
- SCM - Customer project updates
- Workshop-1 (AOM - Smart Client and New Report Engine)
- Workshop-2 (iWMS /XAM - Smart Client and Operational Decision Support)
- Workshop 3 (Trading Partner Collaboration, mobile and portal applications)
- Identifying efficiency & Inbound Supply Chain
- Roundtable-1 (Collaborative Planning, Supplier Enablement & performance)
- Roundtable-2 (Inbound transportation, visibility & In-transit routing, freight cost control)
- Roundtable-3 (Receiving process, automatic identification, transit flows)
- Roundtable-4 (Receiving Process - how can we improve scheduling of arrivals and plan the receiving process?)
Tuesday May 22:nd
- Summary & recap
- Customer/Partner case studies
- Roundtable discussions & presentations
- EUG – exchange of information between conferences
- Customer Survey
Early Bird discount (15%) - Register latest March 23
Ordinary fee (registration March 24 - April 13)
The fee includes:
- 2 lunches, breakfast
- Coffee & refreshments
- Dinner including drinks and wine
- Single room for one night at Stallmästaregården
Enter the registration form >>
Stallmästaregården, our 2012 conference facility
Stockholm’s oldest inn has a charming combination of contemporary comfort and an exciting historic past dating back to the mid-1600s.
The popular restaurant overlooks the bay of Brunnsviken.
Visit the webpage: www.eng.stallmastaregarden.se
If you have any questions at all about the conference, please contact:
Rune Hodell, Marketing Director
Tel: +46 709 151618
CDC Software's traditional Summer Party
On Tuesday evening the 22:nd of May we welcome you
to our annual SUMMER PARTY at CDC Software, (Slussen).
If the weather permits we will be on the top floor enjoying the panoramic view of the city.
We will arrange transport from the conference facility to the CDC Software office.
The Summer Party starts around 17.30 (5.30 PM)
We hope you will join us!
P.S. If you have any practical questions, or need help with hotel reservations (for those of you who participate in the summer party and need help with accommodation)
Kicki Jäger Lundén
Tel: +46 13 37 10 80