Are you passionate about supplying the finest products in your industry, providing unbeatable service and always exceeding your customers' expectations?
Rochester Meat Company is!
“We don’t have to worry about the processes that go on around us. The software works so well those things take care of themselves so that that we can really focus on listening to our customers and being responsive to what they want us to do without having to worry about how we get it into the system”
Allyson Maurer, Business Systems Manager at Rochester Meats
Ross ERP gives Rochester Meats the flexibility to respond to their customers in whatever way they need. Hear Allyson Maurer, Business Systems Manager, explain how Ross ERP has benefited the company in areas of:
- Streamlining Order Management, Purchasing, and Finance processes
- Handling complex pricing and promotions
- Meeting their commitment to customer service
Like many process manufacturers, Rochester Meats keeps a watchful eye on their tight margins, while complying with customer product demands and federal food safety requirements. Kelly Ladewig, Quality Assurance Manager, explains the best practices and processes behind
- Maintaining their high standard for food quality
- Achieving and maintaining ISO, HAACP and SQF 2000 level 3 certification processes
- Expediting product recalls