Are your sales, marketing and customer service processes as effective as your research and development? The way you capture critical customer feedback, spread the word about your new products and work with your sales team and partners to take new products to market are as important as the product itself. After all, each of these touch points offers you tremendous feedback for future product and selling methodology innovation.
In this paper, we will discuss how customer relationship management software technology can be used to help drive product development and capitalize on that innovation by taking products to market faster and better.
You will learn:
- The value of centralizing, integrating and sharing important data
- How to create effective sales and marketing processes
- Why understanding customer inter-relationships is critical
- How CRM can reduce errors in the quoting and contracts process
- Strategies for streamlining relationships with partners
Read the paper now and go to market the way you innovate.