The private banking and wealth management industry faces complex challenges, from increased competition, investor skepticism, and deregulation to globalization and consolidation in the marketplace. In spite of these evolving issues, one thing that remains unchanged is the importance of forging and maintaining superior client relationships.
Built on the highly flexible Microsoft® .NET Framework–based Pivotal CRM platform, Pivotal CRM for Private Banking is designed to be quickly and cost-effectively customized to meet individual firms’ unique needs and easily integrated with legacy systems and third-party data sources to deliver seamless customer service and a unified view of clients – everything a private banker needs to build a book of business. Learn how you can:
- Leverage relationships more effectively with insight into households and client influence
- Improve collaboration with automated workflows for managing account setup and other complex processes
- Develop a competitive edge with faster delivery of time-sensitive research, news, and service
- Streamline manual processes with automated tools
- Improve cross-selling and up-selling with in-context links to complementary products