With comprehensive coverage of the pension and financial services industries, plus the non-profit marketplaces of public and private foundations, endowments, and health service organizations, Standard & Poor’s Money Market Directories (MMD) is the perfect database for institutional asset managers to find new business, learn more about existing clients, and gain competitive intelligence.
Now, CDC Software for Institutional Asset Management can present this valuable information alongside client data – right in the CRM system. Learn how you can:
- Increase market intelligence with fresh, detailed information about plan sponsors, consultants, and investment managers and put it to work within your CRM system
- Expand market reach by importing hundreds of thousands of qualified key decision-makers and influencers without leaving the Pivotal CRM environment
- Understand relationships between plan sponsors, consultants, and investment managers
- Save time and effort accessing MMD data and focus on winning new business
- Target efforts more strategically by leveraging a wealth of information about existing and potential clients
- Reduce training and complexity by presenting MMD data and other client/prospect data within a single, familiar program and interface