Gulf Chemical was facing a number of challenges. Transactions and reporting were recorded and managed with an old legacy system and a series of spreadsheets. Many processes were manual, and therefore time-consuming and labor-intensive. After carefully weighing all options, Gulf Chemical chose Ross ERP, and implementation at its Texas plant began a few weeks later.
Once implementation was under way, Gulf Chemical also decided to expand the scope to include manufacturing management, maintenance, document management. Results included:
- A more cohesive working environment
- Empowering employees made better decisions using better and timelier data
- Faster financial reporting cycle
- A streamlined business processes
- More effective internal controls
Read the full story