"I looked at a CRM system tailored for executive education centers, but decided against it," says Budd. "Any time we needed to change anything with that system, we would have to bring that vendor in and spend all kinds of money having them customize it," says Michael Budd, IT Technology Specialist at the college.
Read the Pivotal CRM case study to learn how Babson Executive Education made savvy use of the solution to:
- Amalgamate disparate data, providing greater accessibility and decision support
- Improve data accuracy and customer communications and increased management confidence and participant satisfaction
- Create an efficient and scalable infrastructure to support growth
- Substantially improve reporting capabilities, reducing time required to generate reports by 90%
- Reduce time required to ship course packages by more than 90%
- Reduce time to generate an invoice from as much as 4-5 days to real-time