"We can now easily determine how many quality issues a specific customer has logged with us this year, how many samples a customer has requested and how many of those samples have turned into orders. We can also see what the ROI on those samples is, as well as calculate our cost of sale. And we can take it to an even deeper level and see what our ROI is on specific marketing efforts," says Jason Ulrich, IT Business Analyst at Berner Foods.
Read the case study to learn how this leading process manufacturer takes advantage of the powerful out-of-the box flexibility in Pivotal CRM to:
- Improve new product development by streamlining requests and feedback on new products
- Improve the purchasing process through the supplier relationship module
- Successfully track ROI on customer samples
- Obtain a better enterprise view of customers from all departments and minimize errors and time delays
- Streamline processes while planning for customization to unique business requirements