Nice-Pak International Case Study

July 19, 2012

Nice-Pak had previously used a number of paper-based recording systems to collect and analyze manufacturing performance information. The data was neither detailed nor timely enough to accurately determine what corrective actions were required – they could only account for 60% of lost time but had no idea for the other 40%.

The operations team needed to move to a real-time environment, improving their data collection processes and response to customer demand. They turned to Factory MOM, an enterprise-grade packaged application for manufacturing operations management that delivers real-time OEE, finite scheduling, quality assurance and rapid maintenance response for process-intensive producers. Read how they achieved a 10% improvement in efficiency, record shift outputs and ROI three months ahead of schedule.

(129.3KB)
Resource Downloaded 24 times.

Rate this page
Average Rating
Comments
Login to post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
CDC Software: The Customer-Driven Company™