Searching for CRM? The customer service experience you deliver is a major determinant of customer satisfaction with your company, and your long-term profitability. To compete effectively today, leading organizations drive service efficiency and a differentiated customer experience with the help of a customer relationship management (CRM) suite.
But, choosing the right CRM suite to suit the specific requirements of your business can be a time-consuming, frustrating and ultimately, expensive process. Shorten your research time. In this report, Forrester Research CRM experts William Band and James Kobielus evaluate the leading CRM solutions and examine their customer service capabilities against 196 criteria.
Down the report complements of CDC Software and learn:
- How the leading 19 solutions stack up against one another, and your requirements
- The specific criteria firms need to use in evaluating a potential CRM solution purchase
- Trends in customer service application functionality and processes
- Critical customer management priorities for 2010 and beyond
- Exactly how customer service delivery correlates to customer loyalty
This brief report could save you days if not weeks of research into selecting CRM for customer service professionals like yourself. Get your copy.