This year’s Ross SIG User Conference will take place at the Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans, LA. The Hotel Monteleone is a historical landmark hotel located in the heart of the French Quarter. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to network with other Ross users, learn best practices through customer presentations, gain insight into the Ross product roadmap, and meet with Ross product experts.
- Hotel Monteleone, New Orleans, LA
- A special $169/night Ross Enterprise SIG Conference Rate
- Dedicated rooms for meals and general sessions + 4 breakout rooms
- Free wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- Reservations: (866) 338-4684 Group Code: SIG Conference
- Hotel Monteleone website
- Super Early Bird = $300 USD if registered with payment by 2/24/12
- Early Bird = $350 USD if registered with payment by 4/13/12
- Regular Registration = $400 USD
- Fee includes breakfast, lunch, evening gala event
- Early Registration Raffles
- Register by February 24th to be entered into a raffle for an iPad2
- Register Now
We’re focused on more ways to make you and your company more productive and efficient. Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Gain valuable insight from your peers.
- Demo new solutions.
- Take advantage of free consultation.
- Provide input on the future of your applications.
The Ross Enterprise executive team will be delivering key speeches to the audience, including:
- Sherri Rodriquez, President, who will give the audience an insider view of the organization’s current status, business strategy and investments.
- Gerry Gray, VP - Product Development, who will present the product roadmap for the coming year.
- Jack Payne, VP - Enterprise Software, who will present the latest features and functions of Ross ERP 7.0, our latest major release.
Download the Conference Agenda
Download the Conference Abstracts
Call for Presenters & Topics
If you would like to submit a session topic and / or volunteer to be a presenter. If you have any suggestions or want to help, please contact:
Bryan Houser – (919) 361-5684 x 126 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Les Howell – (214) 689-1306 – email@example.com
General Meeting Notification and Changes to the EUC Bylaws
As required by our by-laws, this email is your official notification that the Ross Enterprise SIG Conference will also include the annual General Meeting of the Ross Enterprise International Users Group.
Please click here to see the proposed changes to the EUC Bylaws.